To make a solid investment plan ask yourself the right questions, and patiently work through the answers. Build an investment plan based on answers to the five questions below, and you’ll be sure to make good choices.
1. What Is The Purpose Of Your Investments? An Investment Plan Needs A Main Purpose
2. When Will You Need To Use The Money? An Investment Plan Needs A Time Frame
3. Do You Understand Investment Risk? An Investment Plan Needs To Account For The Level Of Risk You Are Comfortable Taking
4. How Much Money Do You Have To Invest? Your Investment Plan Needs To Specify How Much You Will Invest, and How Often
5. Have You Made A List Of Available Investment Choices? You Can’t Create A Good Investment Plan Until You Understand The Choices Available